Bluedale is a dedicated grower of Australian Native Plants. Our range includes Native Grasses, Strappy Leafed Plants, Sedges, Wetland Plants and Native Trees & Shrubs. Our nursery is located in Wauchope NSW (near Port Macquarie) on 14 acres with a growing area of 6 acres. With Bluedale's annual production of upward of 2 million native plants you can enjoy 'Piece of Mind' knowing that we can meet your needs.
Recent projects include:
- Oxley Highway Duplication, Port Macquire NSW
- Coopernook to Herons Creek, Pacific Highway Upgrade
- The Link Road, Port Macquarie NSW
- Bonville Bypass, Pacific Highway, Bonville NSW
- Tugun Bypass, NSW/Queensland Border
- Stonecutters Ridge Golf Course Estate, Constructed Wetlands
Bluedale supplies Native Plants to Landscape Contractor's, Developer's, Council's, Wholesale and Retail Nurseries throughout the eastern states of Australia.
Bluedale is also a licensed grower of the Ozbreed range of plants; these include native grass and strappy leafed plant cultivars. Ozbreed plant varieties are increasingly being used by discerning designers to achieve superior landscapes. This website profiles many of these improved cultivars along with other Landscape Grasses and Landscape Sedges that are regularly used in both commercial and domestic landscaping.