At both Bluedale nurseries (NSW and QLD) it’s business almost as usual during the COVID 19 pandemic. We are still growing healthy native and exotic plants and delivering them to landscape sector but we have added some additional protocols and changes to protect our customers, staff and visitors. And will change and adapt if conditions change over the coming week and months.
- Contactless delivery docket procedure
- Social distancing rules in place for all visitors to the nurseries
- We only accept eft and eftpos as payment methods – no cash
- Entry to the nurseries is by pre-arrangement only
- All orders are to be confirmed via phone or email, in a timely manner, prior to despatch
- Visitors are not allowed access to the office
Our staff will continue to practice social distancing measures and good hygiene and keep a close eye on any relevant government and health updates.